The Wonder of Childhood was born of a desire to meet the interests of parents, teachers, homemakers, care child providers and homeschoolers who wish to explore and connect around today’s questions of Waldorf education, soulful parenting and natural living. Clearly there is a need for such a publication, for in the first two days of going “live,” we had visitors from fifteen countries and forty- four states. The response from the community has been tremendous and the momentum continues.
Our readers include:
- Parents of young children and older children
- Parents exploring Waldorf education
- Parents homeschooling with Waldorf education
- Parents unschooling
- Parents homeschooling with other kinds of education
- Parents of children in Waldorf school
- Parents of children in public school
- Waldorf school teachers
- LifeWays Care Providers
- Public school teachers
- Pre-school teachers
- Child care providers
- Waldorf teachers in training
- Those considering teacher training
Advertising is a great opportunity to reach those who may be looking for you and what you have to offer and to support the existence of this magazine.
If you are interested in becoming a sponsor of The Wonder of Childhood, send an e-mail with a link back to your website to: Wondereditor@yahoo.com
Thewonderofchildhood.com reserves the right to reject advertisements solely at our discretion and is under no obligation to accept any advertisement.