Blog :: September Program for Celebrating the Rhythm of Life Give Away!
Monthly Guides are back!
In the words of Lisa Boisvert Mackenzie:
The material will be available in a packet (pdf) and online along with the rest of the program. Participants may sign up for the month or for the school year, from September to July
Storytelling with Children is the focus topic for September. We’ll explore why stories are so important to children and what is the Waldorf pedagogy behind it, make a table puppet, sketch out puppet stories for the school year, set up a “stage” and practice telling puppet story to children, support each other and look at resources for puppet story as well as how to create community where you live around puppet story.
With the September Program you will:
- Receive a materials packet with verses, song, circle, finger play, story, puppetry activities for September
- Receive a Daily and Weekly rhythm plan (if you want it sketched out ~ it’s here)
- Receive Menus with recipes based on Steiner’s grains (breakfast, morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea) with wholesome seasonal foods
- Have a Step by step tutorial and lots of encouragement to make a table puppet
- Explore the pedagogy behind Storytelling with children in a private group setting
- Sketch out stories to tell in autumn
- Set up a table puppet story and tell it
- Do a chalkboard drawing for autumn
- Explore Michaelmas ~ background and celebration ideas
- Consider September foods to plant, harvest and prepare with children
- Hear my favorite book suggestions for September
- Receive In the Morning Garden ( a tip each month for group programs)
- Receive in the packet After school (Activities, Recipes, Stories for the grade school child)
- Reflection ~ questions for nurturing the inner life
- Be assigned partners to support each other
- Enjoy a private online discussion group
- Have access to a private website for Celebrating the Rhythm of Life with Children
- Receive blog posts throughout the month on the Celebrating the Rhythm of Life with Children website
- Ideas for creating community where you live
- Connect with others, get help and encouragement through the month and plan your puppet story through the year, create community, find support, receive encouragement!
The give away is for ONE person to receive THE MONTH OF SEPTEMBER program of Celebrating the Rhythm of Life in Caring for Children.
To be entered into the give away, please LIKE the facebook page Celebrating the Rhythm of Life in Caring for Children and SHARE it on facebook.
More about the Program can be found at Celebrate the Rhythm of Life!
And the winner is…..Alex!